Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Family Portraits - The Miller's

Here are the Miller's.  Christine contacted me about setting up a family session in her backyard.  Having not seen their backyard, I was a bit nervous going in... as far as the lighting conditions, set up and enough room to get the right shot, etc.  But, once I arrived at their home, I realized that I had nothing to worry about.  They have a beautifully landscaped backyard and it really shows.

I love how this family picture turned out.  It literally was one of the first ones I took of the family during our session.

Here is their 10 year old daughter.  She certainly loved being in front of the camera.  I love this picture because she was kidding around with mom and looking slightly above my shoulder.  I love the candidness of this shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment