Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Elisan & Kyla - My Models

I can't help it... I have to post pictures of my photo session with my girls.  We needed an updated picture for our Christmas card this year, so of course, I planned a day to take their pictures after church.

Believe it or not, they are not usually willing participants when it comes to being my models, but today, I happened to catch them in the mood!

Here's my 13 year old.  She looks much older in this picture!


My sweet 11 year old.  She is my "sporty" girl.





I wanted to create a Christmas card that showed some of their silly side too.  Kyla is such a ham!

I love how the light turquoise looks with the gold tones.  I bought light turquoise envelopes and a gold metallic sharpie to address the envelopes.  So pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment